This article was updated:
- (July 14) Pixel 3 XL and Pixel 4 XL as Development Platforms. In addition to the Pixel 3 XL, the Pixel 4 XL can now be used as a development platform. To learn more about the Pixel 4 XL, visit the Google Store.
These articles were updated:
- (June 1) Car User Experience Restrictions. Added a new section entitled Configurations for Multiple Displays.
- (June 1) Dialer. Applied numerous updates to this section and added two new articles, entitled Global Configuration Values and Toolbar.
- (June 1) Media. Applied numerous updates to this article.
- (June 1) Implementing Radio. Applied numerous updates to this article.
- (May 18) Implement the System UI. Added a new section entitled "Customize User Switching and Unlocking."
- (April 23) Vehicle Camera HAL. Added new content to describe the use of EGL/SurfaceFlinger in EVS Display HAL implementations.
- (March 27) Time Zone Options. The accurate display of time is a core feature expected of an automotive infotainment system. Learn more about working with time zones in Android Automotive.
- (March 27) Implementing Radio with Media. Learn how to provide a seamless transition between Radio and other apps in Media.
- (February 18) . Multi-Zone Overview. Added new content to describe how to implement multi-zone audio.
These articles were added this month.
What is Android Automotive|
|Human Machine Interface||
Car Settings Structure
Implementing the System UI
|Displays and Input||
Instrument Cluster Integration Guide
Managing Boot Time
Vehicle System Isolation
Manufacturer Guide for Long-Term Security
Driver Distraction Guidelines
Car User Experience Restrictions
Consuming Car Driving State and UX Restrictions